1. What club/organization are you representing?
“Midnight Oil…I mean BOX…wait, no, Delta Nu.”
“Newnan, Georgia. ‘The City of Homes’ or ‘Hometown of Monte Cox.'”
“Kee-kee, Ya girl A-Lyssa or De-Nae-Nae”
4. Advice for freshman?
“Travel as much as possible. Cultural experiences and friendships are priceless. Plus, you’re already in debt anyway.”
5. Most embarrassingmoment?
“I was walking in front of the TNT booth at Relay for Life and I tripped on an extension cord and my Chaco strap broke and I was so embarrassed and shimmied away quickly.”
6. Favorite Harding memory?
“During Club Week my freshman year, one of the girls (joining) with me asked me to rap “Lazy Sunday” with her for the Delta Nu talent show. Now we are best friends. Shoutout to Kelsey Martin.”
7. What was your mindset during the queening process?
“I was shaking like a leaf … I had zero expectations of getting it, so it really was a surprise.”
8. How does it feel to win this as a representative of Delta Nu?
“I think it’s a pretty big deal. When I joined Delta Nu it was the club of (women) who don’t shave their legs, so it’s cool that I get to represent Delta Nu in this way and be like ‘ya know what, we are a cool club.'”
9. What’s one thing you would say to someone who was trying to get to know you?
“Start with Harry Potter, that’s the first way to my heart.”
10. Pick a song to describe your life right now.
“‘Run the World (Girls),’ by Beyonce”
11. Favorite hashtag?
12. Favorite drink from Midnight Oil?
“The Lionel Richie.”
13. Minions or nah?
“No. I hate every one of them.”
14. Who inspires you?
“My mom and Beyonce, in equal level.”
15. Black or Gold?